We're looking for passionate, creative and smart people who love what they do and want to be part of building a new shopping experience for women.
Current openings: NYC, NY
Senior Buyer - NYC
Brayola is looking for a Senior Buyer who is opportunistic and product focused to grow a successful and expanding Women’s Intimates and Swim business to the next level. This individual will partner with management, e-commerce, marketing and retail partners to identify opportunities, develop and execute strategies to build strong assortments that will achieve/surpass financial objectives of the division. Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are a must. Every candidate must have experience in the Intimate Apparel industry and have a strong understanding of OTB.
- Generate business analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment in order to achieve continued growth and profitability of the outlet business.
- Collaborate with management in the development and execution of merchandising and promotional strategies for all classifications.
- Take leadership role in the creation of exclusive product for outlet that ties back to merchandising strategies and financials goals for the division. Manage product development and buy process from concept to execution.
- Leverage cross-functional teams and initiatives to create opportunities
- Partner with marketing team to develop and execute seasonal plans, open-to-buy, merchandising and promotional strategies.
- Aggressively drive the business by identifying opportunities and developing action plans to maximize best results through reorders, challenging business partners and status quo.
- Partner with team to run analysis and prepare selling hindsights on weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal basis in order to help identify opportunities in the assortment. Communicate needs of the business to management on regular basis.
- Responsible for communicating merchandising strategies to all business partners to ensure that goals are met/surpassed on regular basis.
- Work closely with planning and allocations to execute merchandising strategy on by-door basis.
- Recommend timely markdowns on goods and reorders on best sellers. Share insight and opinion based on experience and analysis in order to grow and impact business.
- Communicate and partner with retail team, stores, sales support, production, design, wholesale and licensees to ensure proper execution of merchandising strategies.
- Responsible for growth and development of Assistant Buyer.
- Manage the development of merchandising guidelines and product knowledge information to the stores.
- Aid in establishing best practices and building processes appropriate for a new and growing business.