Find the Perfect Bra—No Fitting Required GET STARTED
We're looking for passionate, creative and smart people who love what they do and want to be part of building a new shopping experience for women.
Current openings: Ramat Hasharon, Israel, NYC, NY
Junior Front End Developer (Client Side)
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join our growing innovative team and to develop our eCommerce platform.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player and highly motivated while developing on the client side.
Functioning as a Front End Developer you will take part in designing and developing the company site and shop user experience, research and implement new technologies & tools - all as part of an international company & platform.
- Knowledge and practical experience developing in HTML5, CSS3 – 1-2 Years
- Knowledge and practical experience supporting cross browsers compatibility
- Knowledge and practical experience supporting responsive Design
- Working with REST APIs
- Knowledge and experience in client-server architecture
- Self-learning capability
- Team player
- Knowledge and practical experience developing in PHP
- Knowledge and practical experience in developing eCommerce websites
Junior QA Tester
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester to join our growing innovative team in in a fashion eCommerce start-up. The ideal candidate will be a great team player and a professional while assuring the high quality of our company's cutting edge cloud based products. Functioning as a QA Tester you will take part in preparing tests plans, testing a complex UI & algorithm on different platforms, analyzing & monitoring various systems functionality, researching and implementing new technologies & tools - all as part of an international team.
- Highly motivated
- Analytical skills and solving problems approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant to manage financial accounting, bookkeeping, and reporting from our NY Office. The Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant will be responsible for all accounting functions of the Company, including all monthly & quarterly reporting, bookkeeping, expense categorization, accounting procedures, and controls. If you are an experienced accounting professional with a background leading key financial operations in an innovative fast growing environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Take full ownership of end to end bookkeeping process, involving corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, and the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of all internal and external financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial statements that comply with GAAP; perform KPI and other analysis.
- Provide financial insight and strategic recommendations.
- Create and maintain financial and administrative policies, procedures, and systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee creation of monthly reporting packages for the Company’s Board of Directors and other key stakeholders
- Oversee the accounting, month-end closing, accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliations and billing processes.
- Support adaptation and evolution of processes and systems for rapid growth business and expansion into new markets
- Prepare and analyze KPI's
- Provide oversight for an accounting system integration and data migration project
- Assistance preparing annual budgets, variance reports, cash forecasts, and ad hoc financial plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, and/or CPA certification, with 2-3+ years of transactional accounting experience for an event production company
- Strong experience working with Quickbooks, SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Accounts payable /receivables
- Sales Tax
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude
- Ability to deal with constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong personal initiative
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively with employees and senior managers of the company
- Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Located in NYC
Senior Buyer - NYC / ATL
Brayola is looking for a Senior Buyer who is opportunistic and product focused to grow a successful and expanding Women’s Intimates and Swim business to the next level. This individual will partner with management, e-commerce, marketing and retail partners to identify opportunities, develop and execute strategies to build strong assortments that will achieve/surpass financial objectives of the division. Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are a must. Every candidate must have experience in the Intimate Apparel industry and have a strong understanding of OTB.
- Generate business analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment in order to achieve continued growth and profitability of the outlet business.
- Collaborate with management in the development and execution of merchandising and promotional strategies for all classifications.
- Take leadership role in the creation of exclusive product for outlet that ties back to merchandising strategies and financials goals for the division. Manage product development and buy process from concept to execution.
- Leverage cross-functional teams and initiatives to create opportunities
- Partner with marketing team to develop and execute seasonal plans, open-to-buy, merchandising and promotional strategies.
- Aggressively drive the business by identifying opportunities and developing action plans to maximize best results through reorders, challenging business partners and status quo.
- Partner with team to run analysis and prepare selling hindsights on weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal basis in order to help identify opportunities in the assortment. Communicate needs of the business to management on regular basis.
- Responsible for communicating merchandising strategies to all business partners to ensure that goals are met/surpassed on regular basis.
- Work closely with planning and allocations to execute merchandising strategy on by-door basis.
- Recommend timely markdowns on goods and reorders on best sellers. Share insight and opinion based on experience and analysis in order to grow and impact business.
- Communicate and partner with retail team, stores, sales support, production, design, wholesale and licensees to ensure proper execution of merchandising strategies.
- Responsible for growth and development of Assistant Buyer.
- Manage the development of merchandising guidelines and product knowledge information to the stores.
- Aid in establishing best practices and building processes appropriate for a new and growing business.
1.844.443.5021 (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm EST)
Give Us Some Love