We're looking for passionate, creative and smart people who love what they do and want to be part of building a new shopping experience for women.
Current openings: Ramat Hasharon, Israel, NYC, NY
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our growing innovative team in in a fashion eCommerce start-up.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player and a professional while assuring the high quality of our company's cutting edge cloud based products.
Functioning as a QA Engineer you will take part in preparing tests plans, testing a complex UI & algorithm on different platforms, analyzing & monitoring various systems functionality, researching and implementing new technologies & tools - all as part of an international team.
- 2-3 years of experience in QA (server/client) on web & mobile products
- Experience in writing test plans
- Familiar with the following technologies: SQL, Linux/Unix
- Experience with bugs reporting systems
- Ability to detect bugs and determine the root cause
- English - High level
- Self-Learning capability
- Team player
- Experience in eCommerce systems
- Experience working with an agile methodology
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications
- Experience with scripting languages - python, bash, PHP or equivalent
PHP Developer (Server Side)
We are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our growing innovative team and to develop our eCommerce platform. The ideal candidate will be a great team player and a professional while developing on the server side. Functioning as a PHP Developer you will take part in designing & developing the company future core engine, you will program in a cloud based environment, write high performance DB queries, research and implement new technologies & tools - all as part of an international company & platform.
- Knowledge and practical experience developing in PHP – 3 Years
- Knowledge and practical experience developing in MySQL – 2 Years
- Knowledge and practical experience in object oriented programming – 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience in client-server architecture
- BSC in computer science or relevant degree from leading university/college
- Self-learning capability
- Team player
- Knowledge and practical experience in developing using MVC architecture on the server side
- Knowledge and practical experience in developing using well-known PHP framework & design patterns
- Knowledge and practical experience in developing eCommerce websites
Brayola is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. As the Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and creativity; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand our customers’ needs, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with engineering counterparts to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of web product management experience
- At least one year of e-commerce product management experience
- Bsc in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in writing product specs for web and mobile
- Experience in UI/UX – huge advantage
- Experience in working with the American market
- Experience in working with American counterparts
- Willingness to work American hours
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
We are looking for a talented and multi-tasking team player to join us as a DevOps engineer! The ideal candidate will have wide knowledge in Linux operating system and cloud based servers infrastructure. Functioning as a DevOps Engineer you will manage core production systems, write scripts, automate processes, handle code version control, servers monitoring, research and implement new technologies & tools - all as part of an international company & platform. You will also work alongside the development team, improve existing technologies and processes while maintaining a rapid delivery cycle
- 2-3 years working experience as a DevOps engineer
- 2-3 years of experience managing and maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) servers in a global, cloud based, multi-server environment
- Strong scripting capabilities (e.g. Shell, Bash, Python etc.)
- Strong experience with AWS cloud services and APIs
- Deep understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git), including branching and merging techniques
- 2-3 years of experience managing and maintaining Windows PCs
- Self-Motivated learner
- Quick to research and implement new technologies and tools
- Experience with software build tools and continuous integration deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins etc.)
- Experience with automatic testing infrastructure
We are looking for an exceptionally bright Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant to manage financial accounting, bookkeeping, and reporting from our NY Office. The Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant will be responsible for all accounting functions of the Company, including all monthly & quarterly reporting, bookkeeping, expense categorization, accounting procedures, and controls. If you are an experienced accounting professional with a background leading key financial operations in an innovative fast growing environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Take full ownership of end to end bookkeeping process, involving corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, and the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of all internal and external financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial statements that comply with GAAP; perform KPI and other analysis.
- Provide financial insight and strategic recommendations.
- Create and maintain financial and administrative policies, procedures, and systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee creation of monthly reporting packages for the Company’s Board of Directors and other key stakeholders
- Oversee the accounting, month-end closing, accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliations and billing processes.
- Support adaptation and evolution of processes and systems for rapid growth business and expansion into new markets
- Prepare and analyze KPI's
- Provide oversight for an accounting system integration and data migration project
- Assistance preparing annual budgets, variance reports, cash forecasts, and ad hoc financial plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, and/or CPA certification, with 2-3+ years of transactional accounting experience for an event production company
- Strong experience working with Quickbooks, SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Accounts payable /receivables
- Sales Tax
- Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude
- Ability to deal with constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong personal initiative
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively with employees and senior managers of the company
- Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Located in NYC
Senior Buyer - NYC / ATL
Brayola is looking for a Senior Buyer who is opportunistic and product focused to grow a successful and expanding Women’s Intimates and Swim business to the next level. This individual will partner with management, e-commerce, marketing and retail partners to identify opportunities, develop and execute strategies to build strong assortments that will achieve/surpass financial objectives of the division. Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are a must. Every candidate must have experience in the Intimate Apparel industry and have a strong understanding of OTB.
- Generate business analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment in order to achieve continued growth and profitability of the outlet business.
- Collaborate with management in the development and execution of merchandising and promotional strategies for all classifications.
- Take leadership role in the creation of exclusive product for outlet that ties back to merchandising strategies and financials goals for the division. Manage product development and buy process from concept to execution.
- Leverage cross-functional teams and initiatives to create opportunities
- Partner with marketing team to develop and execute seasonal plans, open-to-buy, merchandising and promotional strategies.
- Aggressively drive the business by identifying opportunities and developing action plans to maximize best results through reorders, challenging business partners and status quo.
- Partner with team to run analysis and prepare selling hindsights on weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal basis in order to help identify opportunities in the assortment. Communicate needs of the business to management on regular basis.
- Responsible for communicating merchandising strategies to all business partners to ensure that goals are met/surpassed on regular basis.
- Work closely with planning and allocations to execute merchandising strategy on by-door basis.
- Recommend timely markdowns on goods and reorders on best sellers. Share insight and opinion based on experience and analysis in order to grow and impact business.
- Communicate and partner with retail team, stores, sales support, production, design, wholesale and licensees to ensure proper execution of merchandising strategies.
- Responsible for growth and development of Assistant Buyer.
- Manage the development of merchandising guidelines and product knowledge information to the stores.
- Aid in establishing best practices and building processes appropriate for a new and growing business.
1.844.443.5021 (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm EST)
Give Us Some Love